1. If your home is empty, leave utilities on pilot lights lit.
2. Make sure electrical sockets, light fixtures, switches and fans work
3. Confirm smoke and carbon monoxide detectors operate
4. Check that faucets and toilets run properly and don't leak
5. Clean stove and oven so they wont smoke and set off alarm when tested.
6. Verify doors and windows open and close and all hardware
7. Clear obstructions around water heater and attic access
8. Leave keys for outbuildings and exterior boxes.
9. Remove Brush and debris from exterior inspection points
10. Gather documentation for renovation or repairs that have been made.
11. Provide Sketch showing location of septic tank and well if applicable.
12. Remove or crate pets
13. plan to be away for 3-4 hours minimum.
14. Pack up your personal items
15. Consider have home pre-inspected so you can fix problems before the official inspection.
Copyright © 2019 WEGMANN REAL ESTATE - All Rights Reserved.